- Country Women’s Association, Albury Branch Meeting, Tuesday, February 13, 9.30am for 10am. Land cookery judging open to the public. Gluten free lamington fingers, Donna Latta cake, rhubarb and ginger jam, orange marmalade fine cut, piccalilli pickles in mustard brine. All welcome. Phone (02) 6021 1920.
- The Albury Red Cross Branch will meet at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury on Tuesday, February 13 at 6pm. New members most welcome. Phone (02) 6021 4758.
- The Albury Wodonga Prostate Cancer Support Group will meet on Tuesday, February 13, 7pm (join us at 6.30pm for a meal if you wish) at the Commercial Club, Albury. Everyone is welcome. Inquiries (02) 6023 5670.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, February 13, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. Phone 0408 184 583.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, February 13 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Albury Wodonga Spinners and Weavers Guild business meeting, Wednesday, February 14, 10am, Albury Showground. Phone 0457 138 460. New members always welcome.
- National Seniors Australia Albury Branch meeting, Wednesday, February 14 at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa St, Albury, 10am. Guest Speaker: Beth Docksey (formerly Stirton), retired Albury Police superintendent. Inquiries/visitors most welcome. Phone (02) 6021 4717.