- Eckankar - The Path of Spiritual Freedom. Experience the Sound of Soul. All welcome on Wednesday, February 14, 11am - 12 noon at Felltimber Community Centre, Wodonga. Phone 0427 181 329.
- Alb-Wod Spinners and Weavers Guild business meeting, Wednesday, February 14, 10am at the Albury Showground. We meet every week from 10am - 2pm with workshops on different aspects of working with textiles once a month. Phone 0457 138 460. New members always welcome.
- Thurgoona Toastmasters meet Wednesday, February 14, Thurgoona Country Golf Club, 7pm -9pm. Guests and visitors are most welcome. Phone 0408 404 254.
- Albury & District Historical Society meet at the Commercial Club, Albury, Wednesday, February 14, 7.30pm. “Albury’s Deep Past”. Visitors welcome. Inquiries (02) 6021 4887.
- Thurgoona View Club Annual Meeting, Function Room, Boomerang Hotel, Lavington, Wednesday, February 14, 6pm for 6.30pm dinner. Bookings phone Avril (02) 6025 2329.
- National Seniors Aust Albury Branch meet on Wednesday, February 14 at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury at 10am. Guest Speaker: Beth Docksey (formerly Stirton), retired Albury Police superintendent. Inquiries and visitors most welcome. Contact Helen (02) 6021 4717.
- Dance lessons/practice, Wednesday, February 14, 10am - 12 noon, $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.