- Art, Craft and Activity Group Inc at Mirambeena Lavington would like expressions of interest for: decorative eggs, decorative cards, photography, beading, calligraphy, teddy bears, and fun with cooking. Phone 0407 008 669.
- Dance, Thursday, February 15, 7.30pm - 10pm, entry $5. Old time and New Vogue. Music by Adie. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- The Association of Independent Retirees, Albury Wodonga Regional Branch is holding its monthly meeting on Thursday, February 15, 10am at the Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury. Speaker: Chairman, Albury Wodonga Health, Nicki Melville, Topic: “What’s Happening”. Entry $4. Visitors welcomed. Phone 0438 658 213.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Odd Fellows Hall, 231 Sanger Street, Corowa, Friday, February 16, 7.30pm - 11pm. $7 entry, Russell’s Dance Music, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact (02) 6033 2589.
- OMMI (Older Men, Mature Ideas) group meets will meet on Friday, February 16, from 9.30am -12 noon at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury. Newcomers are welcome. Phone Gordon on 0458 005 395.
- Albury Wodonga Breast Cancer Support Group meeting, Friday, February 16, 10am, Mitta Mitta Canoe Club Rooms, Noreuil Park, Albury. Inquiries (02) 6059 2314.
- Wodonga Square Dancing, Friday, February 16, 7.30pm - 9.30pm, Wodonga Senior Citizens Hall, entry $7. Beginners welcome. First dance free. Host Jacques. Phone 0400 934 334.