- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Odd Fellows Hall, 231 Sanger Street, Corowa, Friday, February 16, 7.30pm - 11pm. $7 entry, Russell’s Dance Music, light supper provided, all welcome. Please contact Brian on (02) 6033 2589.
- OMMI (Older Men, Mature Ideas) group meets will meet on Friday, February 16, from 9.30am -12 noon at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury. Newcomers are welcome. Phone Gordon on 0458 005 395.
- Albury Wodonga Breast Cancer Support Group meeting will be held on Friday, February 16, 10am at the Mitta Mitta Canoe Club Rooms, Noreuil Park, Albury. Inquiries Heather (02) 6059 2314.
- Wodonga Square Dancing, Friday, February 16, 7.30pm - 9.30pm, Wodonga Senior Citizens Hall, entry $7. Beginners welcome. First dance free. Host Jacques. For information phone 0400 934 334.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Springhurst Hall, Saturday, February 17, 8pm - 11.30pm. Music by Spring Rhythm, entry $7. A plate of supper to share please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.
- Eat local, Mittavale, via Eskdale. Sunday, February 18. Mitta Valley pop up market stalls with fresh Mitta Valley produce, jams, preserves, handcrafted goods and more. For more information or inquiries phone 0427 495 864.
- The Annual General Meeting and election of office bearers for 2018 for the Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch of NSAA will be conducted on Monday, February 19 at Commercial Club, Albury. This will be followed by the normal monthly meeting. Dinner 6.30pm, Meeting 7.30pm. All Nashos welcome.