Over the next ten days leading up to the all-important Albury Gold Cup 2018, The Border Mail will be giving you tastes of the past with yearly flashback galleries.
Did our Border Mail photographers snap a picture of you that year? Take a look and find out!
Bachelor parties and fashion celebrations were front at centre at Albury Gold Cup’s 2015 event.
Navy was popular among the men while Autumn colours won for many women.
The 2015 event saw the introduction of a new winning post and a fashion and entertainment precinct.
Despite the new introductions the horses, and for some the fashions, remained key to the event’s success.
A hit and run mission on the Albury Gold Cup by jockey Kerrin McEvoy paid the ultimate dividend in 2014 Kourkam scored a decisive win in the $170,000 feature.
McEvoy flew into Albury on the morning of the race for two rides, including Kourkam, for his uncle, Tony McEvoy.
The victory handed both McEvoys victory in the Border's premier race at their first attempt.
- FLASHBACK: Big hopes and even bigger hats at 2007’s Albury Gold Cup
- FLASHBACK: Pouts, ponies and punters at 2008’s Albury Gold Cup
- FLASHBACK: Chuck on some boardies it’s Albury Gold Cup 2009
- FLASHBACK: Colourful characters at Albury Gold Cup 2010
- FLASHBACK: Fedoras and fashion at Albury Gold Cup 2011
- FLASHBACK: Decked out and dressed up at Albury Gold Cup 2012
- FLASHBACK: Controversy and comedy reign to Albury Gold Cup 2013
- FLASHBACK: Strong contenders at Albury Gold Cup 2014