Over the next ten days leading up to the all-important Albury Gold Cup 2018, The Border Mail will be giving you tastes of the past with yearly flashback galleries.
Did our Border Mail photographers snap a picture of you that year? Take a look and find out!
Block colours, faux-jockey outfits, complete with horse, and duck-printed ties were the fashions of the day at Albury Gold Cup 2013.
It was a picture perfect day for the famous Albury event, but the big race itself was shrouded in controversy featuring the first ever upheld protest in Albury Gold Cup history.
Fabriano crossed the line first but third-place Coliseo lodged an official protest claiming the winner had interfered during the race.
After the protest was upheld Niblick, and trainer Brett Cavanough, were awarded the 2013 Albury Gold Cup bragging rights.
The change in winners also hurt bookies on the day.
In the Adrian Ledger memorial race, trainer Bede Murray secured a unprecedented fourth victory.
- FLASHBACK: Big hopes and even bigger hats at 2007’s Albury Gold Cup
- FLASHBACK: Pouts, ponies and punters at 2008’s Albury Gold Cup
- FLASHBACK: Chuck on some boardies it’s Albury Gold Cup 2009
- FLASHBACK: Colourful characters at Albury Gold Cup 2010
- FLASHBACK: Fedoras and fashion at Albury Gold Cup 2011
- FLASHBACK: Decked out and dressed up at Albury Gold Cup 2012