Coffee Liqueur Cheesecake
- 1 ¼ cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g Philadelphia block cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 tbsp coffee liqueur ie. Kahlua or Tia Maria
- 3 tsp gelatine, dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 2 tsp instant coffee, dissolved in 1 tbsp boiling water
- 1 cup cream, lightly whipped
- Double cream to serve
- Chocolate curls to serve
Combine biscuit crumbs and butter, press into the base of a 20cm springform pan. Chill.
Beat the cream cheese and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Add the coffee liqueur, gelatine and coffee mixture and beat until well combined, then gently fold in the whipped cream.
Pour into the prepared base and refrigerate for three hours.
Slice the cheesecake, top with a dollop of cream and chocolate curls and serve immediately.