If you are going to the open day at The University of Melbourne, you are also welcome to visit Trinity College, right next to the University.
Trinity Residential College is home to more than 300 undergraduate University of Melbourne students. At the Trinity Open Day on Sunday August 19 you can:
- Talk to Trinity about their scholarship program, which includes specific opportunities for country students
- Take a break and enjoy morning or afternoon tea while you chat with staff and tutors
- Find out what it’s like to live in the residential college, with a guided tour of the rooms and campus
- Meet current students and enter a competition to win a great prize
- See the beautiful grounds and the living and learning facilities
- Enjoy musical performances from the renowned Trinity Choir and other talented musical students
Trinity says students enjoy an enhanced university education with strong academic support, extra-curricular activities and dedicated pastoral care, in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment, only a few minutes walk from The University of Melbourne.
They also have the opportunity to grow both intellectually and personally, and create lifelong friendships and career connections through a global alumni network.
The open day will be held between 9am and 3pm at 100 Royal Parade, Parkville.