New Brisbane coach Anthony Seibold has arrived at Broncos headquarters to address the players ahead of his first training session at the NRL club.
Seibold is expected to address the media with captain Darius Boyd at 1100 AEDT with his first official training session tipped to start at 1400 AEDT.
The former South Sydney mentor finally lobbed at Red Hill after a month-long saga ended when the Broncos sensationally sacked Wayne Bennett via voice message on Sunday.
Broncos CEO Paul White said on Sunday he had to fire Bennett by voice mail after being unable to reach the seven-time premiership winner.
It has emerged the Brisbane foundation coach was sacked over a breach of his contract after it was revealed the 68-year-old had been in contact with Souths players and was even organising a pre-season camp.
News Corp Australia reported Bennett had rung Rabbitohs players including a chat with Alex Johnston where he informed the flyer he would be playing on the wing in 2019.
Bennett also reportedly told the Rabbitohs to organise an off-season army camp rather than the AIS trip which had been planned by Seibold.
It is believed Bennett, who had been contracted at Red Hill for 2019, won't be paid out his final year by the Broncos, a contract that is reportedly worth around $900,000.
The sacking came after Bennett sensationally surprised Brisbane by holding a snap press conference on Friday, saying he would remain at Red Hill in 2019 despite both clubs thrashing out a coach swap deal.
Seibold had reportedly told South Sydney players he was leaving on Friday morning just moments before Bennett produced his curve ball.
White told reporters on Sunday the situation with Bennett had become untenable.
Seibold revealed the emotional toll the month-long saga had taken on his family as he sweated on a green light to coach at Brisbane.
"I have had a gutful," Seibold told News Corp Australia.
Bennett is expected at South Sydney training on Monday.
Australian Associated Press