Wodonga Federation of Government Schools welcomes back its existing and new students.
The Federation is made up of Baranduda Primary School, Melrose Primary School, Wodonga South Primary School, Wodonga Primary School, Wodonga West Children’s Centre, Wodonga Middle Years College, Wodonga Senior Secondary College and Belvoir Special School.
“In 2019, Wodonga Federation of Government Schools will continue to collaborate and share the responsibility of providing a strong and vibrant learning community in Wodonga,” Brendan Baxter, WFGS deputy chair, said.
Mr Baxter said the Federation would continue to ensure it was delivering above and beyond what could be attained as individual schools ensuring:
- Students will connect, explore and share ideas with teachers through delivering student-led professional learning;
- Staff will collaborate with colleagues across the Federation to foster high-quality teaching;
- Staff will have access to high-quality professional development locally;
- Students will have continuity in learning and teaching as they transition from one Federation school to another; and
- Schools will continue to challenge students academically and prepare them for success in further studies and employment in this global environment.