THOSE left feeling socially isolated by COVID-19 are welcome to participate in a day of bowls next Thursday.
Bowls Gr8 for Brains was formed last year to aid those in emergency services or the defence force affected by stress and needing to improve their mental health.
Bowls Gr8 for Brains chair Beth Docksey said those hurt by COVID-19 separation were encouraged to come along.
IN LIFESTYLE NEWS:
- Milkin Kitchen takes comfort food and culinary fare on the road
- Milawa Cheese on the move to adapt to coronavirus pandemic
- Savoy Truffle Co delivers family-friendly dining to your doorstep
- South Albury venture puts culinary fare online via Cookaborough
- Andiamo Street Food offers comfort factor that really hits home
Due to virus rules those interested need to email firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to attend.
The session will be the first of regular bowls days on the first and third Thursdays of the month.
Bowls Gr8 for Brains recently expanded to Deniliquin and has plans to set up in Wangaratta.