Police are yet to press any charges following the death of a two-year-old Barnawartha boy on Christmas Day.
Lincoln Browne was thrown from a quad bike on a farm about 11.50am on December 25th.
The vehicle was being driven on private property on Moss Road when the crash occurred.
He was trapped underneath the all terrain vehicle and could not be saved.
Members of the public rallied around the family following the incident, with $53,000 raised using gofundme.
The two-year-old was farewelled at a private service.
Monday marked one month since the tragic ordeal, and police have confirmed charges haven't been laid.
A 31-year-old man was interviewed by Major Collision Investigation Unit detectives but was released without charge.
A police spokeswoman said the investigation continued.
The National Farmers Federation has restated its support for a suite of government measures aimed at reducing the number of deaths and serious injuries suffered in quad bike accidents.
Concerns were raised that the devices could be banned unless the government safety steps are implemented.
The NFF said quad bikes were essential tools for many farmers but unless the death and injury toll was cut they could be outlawed or become prohibitive to insure or legally too risky to use.
On average 16 quad bike-related deaths occurred each year with at least 267 fatalities since 2001, a spokesman said.
IN OTHER NEWS:
A 57-year-old NSW man was one of the latest fatalities from quad bike accidents after last month's Barnawartha death.
NSW Police said the man was killed in a quad bike accident near Candelo in the state's south-east on January 16.
The NFF and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission have been at loggerheads with a number of major overseas quad bike manufacturers over the plan to force them to fit operator protection devices on all new and directly imported second-hand quad bikes from October 11, 2021.
The bikes will also have to meet new stability requirements to make them less prone to tipping over in new safety standards for quads recommended by the ACCC and accepted by the government in October, 2019.
Major brands including Yamaha, Honda and Polaris have announced they will abandon the Australian market beyond October 11.
That has raised doubts about the viability of many country bike dealers along with fears the vacuum will be filled mainly by cheap but compliant quad bikes from China.
-with Vernon Graham