A Riverina fast-food place is the latest venue of concern after positive COVID-19 cases were identified in the region.
Contact tracing has revealed KFC at Young as an additional location of concern, and customers who attended the location during the times listed is a casual contact.
The Murrumbidgee Local Health District said that anyone who was there on September 10 between 4pm and 9.30pm and September 11 between 12pm and 3pm must get tested and isolate until they receive a negative result.
IN OTHER NEWS:
The MLHD said staff have been assessed individually and given appropriate advice.
On Friday night, it was confirmed that there were three new cases of COVID-19 in the Hilltops local government area.
All cases are household contacts of the man in his 60s who was first announced earlier on Friday.
Other venues of concern include:
- MedCirc Young, 50-66 Boorowa Street: September 15 between 12.10 and 1.45pm
- Young Diagnostic Imaging, 12 Cloete Street: September 15 between 2pm and 2.30pm.
- Service NSW Young, 24 Lynch Street: September 8 between 12.10pm and 12.40pm
- Service NSW Young, 24 Lynch Street: September 13 between 3pm and 4pm
- Young Bunnings, 288 Boorowa Street: September 8 between 12.15pm and 1pm
- Young BWS, Boorowa Street: September 3 between 3.15pm and 4pm
- Woolworths Young, 263 Boorowa Street: September 3 between 3.15pm and 4pm
Testing is available on Saturday and Sunday at Young Town Hall from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
We have removed our paywall from our stories which contain need-to-know information about coronavirus. If you would like to support our journalists you can subscribe here.