If you're having trouble keeping up with the Border's COVID news - What cases have there been? Where were they? When were they reported? - we've recapped the past fortnight to help you keep track.
- Sydney to Albury train service listed as exposure site.
- Summit Power North Albury and Reece Plumbing Centre Lavington listed as exposure sites.
- Beechworth's Lemongrass Cafe and Chinese Village Restaurant listed as COVID exposure sites.
- A middle aged male truck driver, who was one of the two cases reported on September 15, was transferred to ICU at Albury Hospital, then later transferred to Melbourne.
- COVID-19 fragments detected in a Wangaratta wastewater.
- Wangaratta Shell Coles Express service station a tier two COVID exposure site.
- One new COVID case in Albury. A woman who was a close contact of one of the first two cases.
- Coles supermarket in Lavington listed as a COVID-19 exposure site.
- One new case in Albury. A woman in her 20s.
- Northeast Health Wangaratta opens second testing clinic.
- One new case in Albury. Bring the total to five Albury cases.
- Three new cases in Wodonga (one person contracted the virus after close contact with a COVID positive case from outside the region, the second and third are close personal cases of the first case).
- One new case in Wangaratta, a close contact of the previous Wangaratta case.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: