COVID Commander Jeroen Weimar said no new cases had been recorded in Wangaratta, Wodonga or Shepparton.
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews said 363 people in hospital with COVID, 75 in ICU and 56 on ventilators.
Mr Andrews announced in 11 priority local government areas in Melbourne the government could be offering 110 grants of $4000 and ten grants of $10,000 to community pharmacies and GPs.
He said the funding would help GPs pay staff to operate additional hours.
"This is all about additional staff additional wages additional space, common sense," he said.
Mr Andrews said a regional Victorian equivalent would be revealed soon.
He said the scheme would allow GPs and community pharmacies to deliverer their full vaccine allocation.
Victoria has recorded 705 new cases of COVID-19 and one death.
In the 24 hours to midnight yesterday 51,252 tests were received and 29,657 vaccines administered.
Yesterday, Albury Wodonga Health revealed an Indigo Shire resident had tested positive to COVID.
The health service would not say where in the shire the person resided.
Rubens of Beechworth Hairdressing has identified itself as an exposure site after a client who visited last Wednesday tested positive.
On Saturday, two new cases of COVID were reported in Albury, both close contacts of existing cases.
IN OTHER NEWS:
While a number of new exposure sites have been listed linked to the Wodonga case.
Wednesday (22nd of September):
- Woolworths Wodonga Central: 5.30pm to 7pm (tier two - test and isolate until negative)
- Mann Central Coles: 7pm to 8pm (tier two)
- Mann Central Kmart: 7pm to 7.45pm (tier two)
Thursday (23rd of September):
- Wodonga Plaza Cotton On: 2pm to 5pm (tier one - test and isolate for 14 days)
- Wodonga Plaza Ally Fashion: 2pm to 5pm (tier one - test and isolate for 14 days)
- Wodonga Plaza Chemist Warehouse: 2pm to 5pm (tier one - test and isolate for 14 days)
- Wodonga Plaza Rivers: 2pm to 5pm (tier one)
- Wodonga Plaza Coles: 2pm to 5pm (tier two)
- Wodonga Plaza Target: 2pm to 5pm (tier two)
- Mann Central Coles: 6pm to 7pm (tier two)
- Mann Central Kmart: 6pm to 7pm (tier two)
- Mann Central public toilets: 6pm to 7pm (tier one - test and isolate for 14 days)
- Woolworths Wodonga Central: 6.45pm to 10pm (tier two)
We have removed our paywall from our stories which contain need-to-know information about coronavirus. If you would like to support our journalists you can subscribe here