Four new COVID cases have been recorded in Wodonga, one in Towong and one in Wangaratta.
In total, Albury Wodonga Local Public Health Unit is managing 26 active COVID-19 cases across its catchment.
- 7 cases in the Rural City of Wangaratta
- 2 cases in Alpine Shire
- 4 cases in Towong Shire
- 1 case in Indigo Shire
- 12 cases in the City of Wodonga
IN OTHER NEWS
- 'No major exposures' in Albury, MLHD 'can cope' with the outbreak
- All the known exposure sites in the Southern Riverina and North East
- Lavington cricketer tests positive to COVID, attended training last week
- Education Department gives Jindera and Lavington school opening update
- Wodonga testing clinics at capacity, Indie School an exposure site
Two cases have been recorded in Murray River, linked to known cases, and one case has been recorded in Edward River, also linked to known cases.
We have removed our paywall from our stories which contain need-to-know information about coronavirus. If you would like to support our journalists you can subscribe here.