Albury Wodonga Health has reported 11 new COVID-19 cases in the 24 hours leading up to 8.30am this morning.
These include seven new cases in Wodonga and four in Wangaratta.
Albury Wodonga Health said in total it is managing 61 active COVID-19 cases across its catchment.
IN OTHER NEWS:
This includes 30 cases in Wodonga, 22 cases in Wangaratta, six cases in Towong Shire, two cases in the Alpine Shire and one case in the Indigo Shire.
Albury Wodonga Health said all cases were isolating and contact tracing is continuing.
"Any Tier 1 exposure sites identified as a result of contact tracing will be made available on health authority websites," Albury Wodonga Health said.
"Please keep yourself up to date with the latest list of exposure sites."
Testing is available from:
- 79 Vermont St, Wodonga (drive-through clinic). Open from 8am to 4pm Monday to Saturday.
- Corner Smythe and Stanley streets (walk-in clinic). Open from 8.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday, closing between noon and 12.30pm. Children can be tested at this clinic.
- Jindera Recreation Reserve (Dight Street, Jindera), 10am to 2pm, Wednesday 20 October.
- Laverty Pathology will open a drive-through facility from 8am to 5pm each day until further notice at the Lavington Sports Ground.
- Lavington Hall (Cnr Urana Road and Hague Street), 9am to 5pm, walk-in clinic. Monday to Thursday.
- Albury Showgrounds (entry via Fallon Street), 8am to 1pm, drive-through clinic. Monday to Saturday.
We have removed our paywall from our stories which contain need-to-know information about coronavirus. If you would like to support our journalists you can subscribe here.