Serious repairs needed after grease fire rips through Zed X restaurant

AG
March 8 2023 - 6:00pm
Dean Street teppanyaki and sushi restaurant Zen X suffered considerable damage after a grease fire spread from a grill to the exhaust system during dinner service on Tuesday night. Picture by Mark Jesser.
Dean Street teppanyaki and sushi restaurant Zen X suffered considerable damage after a grease fire spread from a grill to the exhaust system during dinner service on Tuesday night. Picture by Mark Jesser.

A main street restaurant will be forced to close until considerable repairs to fire damage can be completed, police say.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area
AG

Alice Gifford

Journalist

Get the latest Wodonga news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.