Two die after eating death cap mushrooms

By Stephanie Gardiner
Updated November 10 2012 - 3:10am, first published January 3 2012 - 10:12pm
Poisonous ... death cap mushrooms.
Poisonous ... death cap mushrooms.

Two people who ate poisonous death cap mushrooms at a New Year's Eve party have died in a Sydney hospital.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

or signup to continue reading

All articles from our website & app
The digital version of Today's Paper
Breaking news alerts direct to your inbox
Interactive Crosswords, Sudoku and Trivia
All articles from the other in your area

Get the latest Wodonga news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.