The Border Mail iPhone 4S Giveaway
Submit a photo depicting a scene or scenes representing “Life on the Border”.
Duration: The competition commences on August 25, 2012, at 00:01 (AEDT) and concludes on October 5, 2012 at 09:00 (AEST).
The Promoter referred to in these Conditions of Entry is The Border Morning Mail Pty Ltd, ABN 31 000 083 296, of 1 McKoy Street, Wodonga, VIC 3689.
- Entry to the weekly competition is free.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries or attached documents or materials.
- Entries must be received by the closing date and time.
- Winners agree to publication of their names and photographs.
- The promoters and their employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with any competition, the promotion of any competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The judges’ and/or independent auditors’ decision is final.
Prize entrants have the chance to win one (1) of three (3) new iPhone 4S 16GB handsets valued at $800.
- The winning entries will be drawn on Friday, October 5, 2012. The winners will be notified by email or telephone and published in The Border Mail public notices or editorial.
- Entry will be via The Border Mail iPhone app. Entrants must Download and install The Border Mail app from the Apple iTunes store, select the report button, select the assignment tab and correctly submit a photo depicting a scene or scenes representing a facet of life on the Border between the dates between and inclusive of August 25 – October 2, 2012, inclusive. The Border Mail takes no responsibility for entries or photos not received.
- Entries submitted in any other form will not be accepted.
- Prizes are not transferable for cash or other prizes.
- The winning photographs will be selected by The Border Mail editor. Winners will be notified by mail and arrangements made for receipt of prizes, unless otherwise specified.
- Entry into The Border Mail iPhone 4S Giveaway Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over. Employees of the Promoter, related bodies corporate, associated agencies, sponsors, participating companies and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to provide proof of age, identity and/or residency in order to claim a prize. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or incomprehensible entries, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, will not be eligible to win a prize and will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the Promoter includes any content that may be unlawful, profane, inflammatory, defamatory and/or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.