- Dance, Thursday, October 20, 7.30-10pm. Entry $5. Old time and New Vogue. Music by Adie. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Ph. 6024 2865.
- Free meditation class, Thursday, October 20, 7.30pm- 8.30pm, newcomers 7pm, at Felltimber Community Centre, Cnr Melrose Dr and Felltimber Creek Rd, Wodonga. 0427 594 708.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, October 21, 7.30pm- 11pm, $7 entry.
- Albury-Wodonga Breast Cancer Support Group meeting Friday, October 21, 10am at La Maison Café, Gateway Island.
- St Mary MacKillop College presents the 2016 Jindera Country Fete, Saturday, October 22, 10am - 1pm, tug-of-war with cash prizes, chocolate wheel, raffles, cakes, plants, craft, BBQ, paella, children’s activities and competitions.
- Thyroid Support Meeting, Saturday, October 22, 2pm, in the Stanley Room, Albury Commercial Club, contact Helen Peake. Phone: (02) 6040 7494.
- Albury-Wodonga Field Naturalists Club outing to Galore Hill, Saturday, October 22, meet 9am SS&A carpark, Wilson Street, bring refreshments.
- Whorouly Village Fair Sunday, October 23, 9.30am - 3pm at Whorouly Recreation Reserve. Offering diverse stalls, entertainment & displays to showcase Whorouly, our wonderful produce and talented craftspeople to the wider region.
- Rotary Howlong Community Market is on Sunday, October 23, 9am-1pm at Howlong Golf Club. All proceeds to local charities.