- Free Meditation Class, Felltimber Community Centre, cnr Melrose Dr & Felltimber Creek Rd, Wodonga, Thursday evenings, March 16 and March 23, 7.30pm - 8.30pm, newcomers 7pm. Qualified tutor, Lynette McAuliffe. Please phone in advance 0427 594 708.
- Murray Wheezers support group is meeting at Café Borellas on Thursday, March 16 for coffee at 1.30pm. Phone Ros 0417 416 839 for more info.
- Dance, Thursday, March 16, 7.30pm - 10pm, entry $5. Old time and New Vogue. Music by Adie. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Please phone 6024 2865.
- The OMMI (Older Men, Mature Ideas) group will meet on Friday, March 17, from 9.30am - 12 noon at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury. Please phone 0458 005 395.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium Friday, March 17, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by Jo Barry, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact John 6033 1673.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Springhurst Hall, Saturday, March 18, 8pm - 11.30pm. Music by Lindsay Bohn, $7 admission. A plate of supper please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.
- Free dance Corowa RSL Club, Saturday, March 18, 7.30pm start. John & Maureen Hughes music.
- Albury Wodonga Polio Support Group are meeting at the Commercial Club, Sunday, March 19 at 12 noon. Anyone interested are welcome, we have lunch together and chat as we share information. We would love to see you there. For information phone Margaret on 0417 249 782.