- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga sub Branch General Meeting will be held on Monday, April 17 at Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, Meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.
- East Albury Tennis Club is now taking individual or team nominations for the winter night mixed competition. Starts on Monday, April 24 April at 7pm. Cost $10 per player. Please phone or text Renae on 0449 253 886.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, April 18 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. Phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, April 18, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Friends of the Hospital April Cake Stall, Wednesday, April 19 from 8.45am until sold out. Northeast Health Wangaratta Cafe. Phone Nadia (03) 5722 5069.
- Tallangatta Community Market on Saturday, April 22, 9am - 2pm in the beautiful Tallangatta Triangles. Come and join in the fun. We'll have a bbq, jams and cakes, coffee and cards, candles and incense. All sorts of wonderful gifts for yourself or your bestie. Site fee $10 plus $5 insurance. For site bookings please phone Mary (02) 6071 2311.
- East Albury Tennis Club is now taking individual or team nominations for the winter night mixed tennis competition. Starts on Wednesday, April 26 at 7pm. Cost $10 per player. Please phone or text Renae on 0449 253 886.