- East Albury Tennis Club is now taking individual or team nominations for the winter night mixed competition. Starts on Monday, April 24 at 7pm. Cost $10 per player. Please phone or text Renae on 0449 253 886.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, April 18 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, April 18, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Friends of the Hospital April Cake Stall, Wednesday, April 19 from 8.45am until sold out. Northeast Health Wangaratta Cafe. Phone Nadia (03) 5722 5069.
- Free dance Corowa RSL Club on Saturday, April 20. John & Maureen Hughes music. 7.30pm start.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, April 21, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Russell’s Dance Music, light supper provided. Contact Heather 0457 332 307.
- Tallangatta Community Market on Saturday, April 22, 9am - 2pm in the beautiful Tallangatta Triangles. We'll have a BBQ, jams, cakes, coffee and cards, candles and incense. All sorts of wonderful gifts for yourself or your bestie. Site fee $10 plus $5 insurance.Site bookings phone (02) 6071 2311.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, April 24, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact John 0429 966 682.