- Albury-Wodonga Breast Cancer Support Group meeting, today, Friday, April 21, 10am, Mitta Mitta Canoe Club Rooms, Noreuil Park. Enquiries Heather 6059 2314.
- The Older Men, Mature Ideas group meets fortnightly on Friday mornings from 9.30am-12noon at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street Albury.
- Free dance Corowa RSL Club on Saturday, April 22. John & Maureen Hughes music. 7.30pm start.
- Tallangatta Community Market on Saturday, April 22, 9am - 2pm in the beautiful Tallangatta Triangles. We'll have a BBQ, jams, cakes, coffee and cards, candles and incense. All sorts of wonderful gifts for yourself or your bestie. Site fee $10 plus $5 insurance.Site bookings (02) 6071 2311.
- Albury/Wodonga Field Naturalists Club outing to Bright Saturday, April 22, meet 10am Porepunkah Bridge picnic ground bring refreshments Ph (02) 6056 4112.
- Wymah Family Fun Day and Fun Run, Sunday, April 23, Recreation Reserve. Run registration 8.30am for 9am. Family entertainment, sheep races, dog jumps, novelty and athletic events. Phone Maree Roberts 6020 2005.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, April 24, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact 0429 966 682.
- Albury - Wodonga Stroke Recovery Club meeting Thursday, April, 27, 10:30am, Thurgoona Country Club Resort. Introducing Lynne Brink & Tony Pope, Speaking about the Personal Story of their Stroke event. Join us for a chat and lunch after.