- Murray Wheezers support group meeting at North Albury Sports Club for lunch on Thursday, May 18 at 1pm, all welcome. Contact Ros 0417 416 839.
- Dance, Thursday, May 18, from 7.30pm - 10pm. Entry $5. Old Time and New Vogue. Music by Adie. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- The Wodonga RSL is holding a Danny Blooms fashion show in their clubrooms, 27 Reid St, Wodonga on Thursday, May 18 at 2pm. Entrance is free, tea and coffee provided All welcome.
- Albury Wodonga Breast Cancer Support Group - Biggest Morning Tea, Friday, May 19, 10am at Mitta Mitta Canoe Club Rooms, Noreuil Park, Albury. All welcome. Inquiries 6059 2314.
- The OMMI (Older Men, Mature Ideas) group will meet on Friday, May 19 from 9.30am - 12 noon at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, May 20, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, Springhurst Hall. Music by Eddie. $7 admission, a plate of supper please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.
- Murray Railway Modellers Annual Show, Mirambeena Community Centre, Lavington, Saturday, May 20, 9am - 5pm and Sunday, May 21, 10am - 4pm. Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org or www.murrayrailwaymodellers.com
- Free dance, Corowa RSL Club, Saturday, May 20, John & Maureen Hughes music, 7.30pm start.
- Yarrawonga Mulwala Rotary Club Community Market, Sunday, May 21, 8am - 12 noon at the Yarrawonga Showgrounds. Entry gold coin donation.