- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, July 18 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga, Tuesday, July 18, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Albury/Wodonga Amnesty International group will meet on Tuesday, July 18, from 7.30pm at Soden’s Hotel (cnr Wilson and David Streets, Albury), for letter-writing and conversation. Everyone is welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of the Hospital July Cake Stall, Wednesday, July 19 from 8.30am til sold out at Northeast Health Wangaratta Cafe. For information phone Nadia (03) 5722 5069.
- Dance lessons and practice, Wednesday, July 19, 10am - 12 noon, entry $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Please phone (02) 6024 2865.
- The Association of Independent Retirees, Albury-Wodonga Regional Branch is holding its AGM on Thursday, July 20, 10am at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury. Speaker is Dr Bruce Pennay. Topic is “Imagining Albury Wodonga”. Door entry $4. Visitors welcomed. Please phone (02) 6021 7288 or 0438 658 213.
- Murray Wheezers Support Group will meet on Thursday, July 20 at 12:30pm for lunch at North Albury Sports Club. All welcome. For more information please contact Ros 0417 416 839.