- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Springhurst Hall, Saturday, September 16, 7.30pm - 11.30pm. Music by Lindsay Bowen, entry $7. A plate of supper to share please. For inquiries please phone (03) 5726 5241.
- Free meditation class and tools for life. Felltimber Community Centre, Wodonga, Sunday, September 17, from 11am - 2.30pm. Qualified tutor, Zen Master, Lynette McAuliffe. Please phone 0427 594 708 to book.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga sub branch General Meeting will be held on Monday, September 18 at the Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.
- East Albury Tennis Club is now taking individual or team nominations for the Summer night mixed competition. Starts on Monday, October 9 at 7pm. Cost $10 per player. Please phone or text Renae on 0449 253 886.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, September 18, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Please contact John on 0429 966 682.
- Albury/Wodonga Amnesty International group will meet on September 19 from 7.30pm at Soden’s Hotel (cnr Wilson and David Streets, Albury), for letter-writing and conversation. Everyone is welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lavington North Albury Seniors will meet on Tuesday, September 19 at the Lavington Hall from 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members are most welcome. For details please phone (02) 6025 4826.