- Tallangatta Old Time Dance, Saturday, October 7, 8pm, Anglican Parish Hall, $5 entry, good music, supper. All welcome. Phone (02) 6027 1813.
- Bonegilla Craft Group Exhibition, Saturday, October 7 and Sunday, October 8, 10am - 3pm, $5 entry. Bonegilla Hall, Murray Valley Highway. Phone Pam 0401 545 583.
- Mount Beauty Community Market, Saturday, October 7, 9am - 1.30pm, held in the grounds of the Community Centre. Come along, meet up with friends and share our space. Please phone (03) 5754 4097
- Open Garden, Saturday, October 7 and Sunday, October 8, 10am - 5pm, $6 entry (18 and under free), Birchwood near Benalla, Art & Music in the Garden, 653 ODea Road, Molyullah. Phone (03) 5766 6275.
- ROAB - GLE Lodge Henty will meet at the CWA Hall, Lynne Street on Sunday, October 8 at 1pm. Phone 0409 834 426 for details.
- The Holbrook passenger carrying Miniature Railway, situated in the beautiful Ten Mile Creek gardens in the centre of Holbrook will be operating on Sunday, October 8 from 10am - 4pm, $3 per ride. Shoes must be worn, no sandals, no thongs.
- Albury/Wodonga Field Naturalists Club outing to Woomargama State Forest, Sunday, October 8. Meet 9am SS&A Carpark, Wilson Street, Albury. Bring refreshments for day. Phone (02) 6021 5313.
- Open Age Learning - Term 4. Alb/Wod Wanderers, Strength Training, Card Making, Painting, Embroidery, Handcrafts, Music, Photoshop Elements and more. Townsend Street, Albury. For more information phone (02) 6021 5122.