- Albury Wodonga Diabetes Support Group, Living with Diabetes - 2017 Forum, Wednesday, November 15, 8pm, Banksia Room, Commercial Club, Albury. All welcome, gold coin donation. Please phone Jill 0400 888 446.
- Dance lessons/practice, Wednesday, November 15, 10am - 12 noon, entry $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- The Association of Independent Retirees, Albury-Wodonga Regional Branch is holding its monthly meeting on Thursday, November 16, 10am at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street. Speaker is from the Body and Wellness Centre, CSU, Associate Professor Paul Tinley. Topic is “Keeping Standing Up”. Visitors welcomed. Phone (02) 6021 7288.
- Dance, Thursday, November 16, 7.30pm - 10pm, entry $5. Old time and New Vogue. Music by Adie. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Odd Fellows Hall, 231 Sanger Street, Corowa, Friday, November 17, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by Max Gray, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact Brian (02) 6033 2589.
- Wodonga Square Dancing, Friday, November 17, 7.30pm - 9.30pm, Wodonga Senior Citizens Hall, $7. Beginners welcome. First dance free. Host Jacques. Phone 0400 934 334.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Springhurst Hall, Saturday, November 18, 8pm - 11.30pm. Music by Eddie & Bill, $7, a plate of supper to share please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.