Quick action helps stop blaze on Hume Highway

By Blair Thomson
Updated November 19 2015 - 3:38pm, first published 2:16pm
DAMAGE: The fire burnt the car's dash, seat and interior door panels leaving a significant damage bill to the Holden utility. A portable fridge started the blaze.
DAMAGE: The fire burnt the car's dash, seat and interior door panels leaving a significant damage bill to the Holden utility. A portable fridge started the blaze.

A WODONGA man's drive to Queensland was dramatically cut short on Thursday morning when the interior of his car caught alight. 

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

$0/

(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

See subscription options

Get the latest Wodonga news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.