- Corowa RSL Club dance this Saturday, October 15, with Maureen & John Hughes, 7.30pm start. Once again expecting an excellent night of fun, dance and socialising.
- St Paul’s Anglican Church, Holbrook, open gardens, Sunday, October 16. Event has been running for five years and seems to become more popular every year. Three gardens in Holbrook, $5 entry per garden, basket lunch available for $10. Holbrook Community Gardens cooking muffins made from garden produce. For directions go to www.holbrookanglican.org.au
- RAOB Lodge Henty, CWA Hall, Lynne Street, second Sunday of the month, 1pm, 0409 834 426.
- Yarrawonga Mulwala Rotary Club community market, Sunday, October 16, 8am - noon, Yarrawonga Showgrounds. Entry gold coin donation.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury-Wodonga sub branch, general meeting will be held on Monday, October 17, Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm.
- Sing Australia meets each Monday (October 17), 7.30pm - 9.30pm, Senior Citizens Centre, Havelock Street, Wodonga. All welcome. 0429 966 682.
- Free meditation class, Tuesday, October 18,12 noon - 1pm at ‘The Space’, Upstairs, 445 Dean St, Albury. Please call in advance 0427 594 708.
- Wodonga Family History Society, Wodonga Library. New hours for research,Tuesday and Wednesday 11am to 3pm, Thursday 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Next meeting, October 18, 7.30pm, Felltimber Community Centre.