- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch General Meeting will be held on Monday, July 17 at Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.
- Mirambeena Activities Club Inc returns for the third term on Monday, July 17. Expressions of interest welcome for Decorated Eggs, Photography, Men’s Cooking and Scrapbooking. Phone 0434 625 233.
- Yackandandah Chamber of Commerce Winter Forum 2017, Thursday, July 20 at the Yackandandah Fire Station. We'll be discussing fire safety for businesses in town, the skate park and the November 24 street closure. RSVP to email@example.com by Monday, July 17 for catering.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, July 17, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact John 0429 966 682.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, July 18 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, July 18, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. Phone Bev 0408 184 583.
- The Anglican Parish of Northern Albury Ladies Guild invites you to a Casserole Luncheon on Tuesday, July 18, 12 noon in St James’ Hall, Urana Rd, Lavington. Guest Speaker: Danny Phegan. Admission $14. Heated hall, lucky door prize. For bookings phone Nancye (02) 6025 3127 or Mary (02) 6049 6541.