Salmonella outbreak forces Burger Bar shut

By Brad Worrall
Updated June 6 2012 - 7:01am, first published January 21 2010 - 1:58am

A DEAN Street eatery is at the centre of a salmonella poisoning outbreak. Already three people have been confirmed as having the potentially deadly bug after eating at Albury's The Burger Bar last Friday.

Advertisement

Ad

Advertisement

Ad

Get the latest Wodonga news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.