- Dance, Thursday, September 14, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, entry $7. Late night, with music provided by Adie. Fun, raffles, prizes and great company. A plate of supper to share please. Senior Citizens Hall, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Albury Wodonga Breast Cancer Support Group meeting Friday, September 15, 10am, Mitta Mitta Canoe Club Rooms, Noreuil Park. Birthday and Sunshine Week Morning Tea. Inquiries 6021 5353.
- Wodonga Square Dancing, there will be no dance on Friday, September 15. Phone 0400 934 334.
- Dance, Friday September 15, 7.30pm - 11pm, Mirambeena Community Centre, Martha Mews, Lavington. Music by Max Gray, a plate to share appreciated. $8. Proceeds to Medical Research.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Springhurst Hall, Saturday, September 16, 7.30pm - 11.30pm. Music by Lindsay Bowen, entry $7. A plate of supper to share please. Inquiries phone (03) 5726 5241.
- Join us for a community welcome day breaking down the stigma around receiving help for addiction. The community drug action team in conjunction with services within our community have put together a day of activities for you and your family, including a barbecue and animal farm. Hope to see you there on Saturday, September 16, 1 Emblen St, Wagga from 10am - 2pm.
- Free meditation class and tools for life. Felltimber Community Centre, Wodonga, Sunday, September 17, 11am - 2.30pm. Qualified tutor, Lynette McAuliffe. Phone 0427 594 708 to book.