From famous authors to new names – Write Around the Murray has long been a draw-card for celebrities and residents who enjoy escaping into a book.
Take a look back at all your favourite memories, and what’s on coming up at next week’s 2018 event.
Over five days in September, the 2018 writers festival will feature guests such as Indigenous folk-pop duo Stiff Gins, celebrity chef Matthew Evans, journalists Tony Wright and Chris Hammer and authors Robert Hillman, Jessie Cole and Ailsa Piper.
- Childhood stories lead festival author to his life's work
- Writers' festival judge says stay succinct in short stories
- Gourmet farmer star Matthew Evans to share a special lunch in Albury
- Stan Yarramunua and Robert Hillman discuss A Man Called Yarra at Write Around The Murray launch
- Writer Ailsa Piper waits for her walk on the wild side
- Write Around The Murray opens with launch of Indigenous stories
- Five days of words begin in 2017 Write Around the Murray festival
Write Around The Murray will be held September 5-9
Receive our daily newsletter straight to your inbox each morning from The Border Mail. Sign up here