A fire has been sparked inside an unoccupied home in North Albury.
Firefighters were called to the Ryan Road property about 11am on Monday after smoke was seen coming from the building.
Crews entered the house wearing breathing apparatus to check for fire and people inside.
IN OTHER NEWS:
The blaze had self extinguished.
The property had to be ventilated.
The incident was handed over to police, who are investigating how the fire started.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.