CASES, CLOSE CONTACTS AND EXPOSURE SITES:
* 24 local cases linked to NSW removalists and Hume family clusters
* Six new cases reported on Friday, all linked to the current outbreak
* The total cases include four connected to the MCG, two to Bacchus Marsh Grammar and two connected to Young & Jackson pub
* Of the 24, one if fully vaccinated and four have had one dose of Astra Zeneca
* 1500 primary close contacts, 5000 secondary
* 200 staff at Royal Melbourne Hospital stood down after a potential exposure through a patient who is a close contact
* HMAS Cerberus live-in navy personnel are confined to barracks, with training and leave suspended after a member visited an exposure site
* More than 1000 exposure sites including multiple supermarkets, chemists and gyms, AAMI Park, and stores at Chadstone Shopping Centre.
* Full list at https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-site
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SUPPORT
* Disaster payments for people who work or live in Greater Melbourne, Moorabool Shire, City of Greater Geelong, Borough of Queenscliff and Surf Coast Shire.
* $600 payment for people who have lost 20+ hours of work, $375 payment for those who have lost eight to 20 hours of work
* Not means tested, will apply to lockdowns shorter than seven days
VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT SUPPORT
* Disaster payments for people outside of the Commonwealth declared payment areas.
* $200 million business support package including $2000 top ups to eligible businesses through the Business Cost Assistance Program, and $3000 through the Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund
* Events affected this weekend will be eligible to make an application
Australian Associated Press