Talks will take place on Wednesday to decide whether the Hume league football and netball will go ahead this weekend.
League officials have been in consultation with clubs since Tuesday's announcement of the lockdown extension in Victoria.
"We've contacted the clubs so we need to get some feedback as to what they want to do going forward," league vice-president Philip Bouffler said.
"We've got a meeting on Wednesday night and we'll be guided by the clubs and NSW Health at the time.
"We had two issues last week but the Jindera thing (when infected removalists stopped at the Shell petrol station) seems to have cleared itself up.
ALSO IN SPORT:
"There's been no positive COVID cases come out of that to my knowledge.
"We'll just have to wait and see what the clubs' reaction to it all is and then we'll make a decision on Wednesday night if we can."
Among this weekend's scheduled games is the top-five clash between Rand-Walbundrie-Walla and Brock-Burrum Saints.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: