The public toilets at Wodonga's Mann Central shopping complex and Woolworths Wodonga Central have been added to a growing list of COVID-19 exposure sites in the Border City.
Anyone who was at the toilets between 6pm and 7pm on Thursday, September 23 has been urged to get tested and isolate for 14 days after it was declared a tier one exposure site by Victoria's health department.
Woolworths Wodonga Central has been listed as a tier two exposures with any visitors between 6.45pm and 10pm on the same day to get tested and isolate until a negative result is received.
Wednesday (22nd of September):
- Woolworths Wodonga Central: 5.30pm to 7pm (tier two - test and isolate until negative)
- Mann Central Coles: 7pm to 8pm (tier two)
- Mann Central Kmart: 7pm to 7.45pm (tier two)
Thursday (23rd of September):
- Wodonga Plaza Cotton On: 2pm to 5pm (tier one - test and isolate for 14 days)
- Wodonga Plaza Ally Fashion: 2pm to 5pm (tier one - test and isolate for 14 days)
- Wodonga Plaza Chemist Warehouse: 2pm to 5pm (tier one - test and isolate for 14 days)
- Wodonga Plaza Rivers: 2pm to 5pm (tier two)
- Wodonga Plaza Coles: 2pm to 5pm (tier two)
- Wodonga Plaza Target: 2pm to 5pm (tier two)
- Mann Central Coles: 6pm to 7pm (tier two)
- Mann Central Kmart: 6pm to 7pm (tier two)
- Mann Central public toilets: 6pm to 7pm (tier one - test and isolate for 14 days)
- Woolworths Wodonga Central: 6.45pm to 10pm (tier two)
IN OTHER NEWS:
A total of 34, 820 vaccines were administered and 46, 322 test results were received.
Due to the high number of exposure sites, Albury Wodonga Health will run three testing sites in Wodonga and one in Albury on Sunday.
- 79 Vermont Street, Wodonga (next to the Wodonga Hospital) - 8am to 4pm
- Corner Smythe St and Stanley St, Wodonga (walk-in, testing available for children under 12) - 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Wodonga Racecourse (Enter via Wilson Street, Wodonga) - 9:30am to 7pm
- Dorevitch Pathology, Lavington Hall - Corner Urana Road and Hague St -9am to 5pm
We have removed our paywall from our stories which contain need-to-know information about coronavirus. If you would like to support our journalists you can subscribe here