NSW LOCKDOWN ROADMAP: THE RULES FROM DECEMBER 15
These apply to all people regardless of vaccination status
MASKS AND QR CODES
* Masks will only be required on public transport and planes, at airports, and for indoors front-of-house hospitality staff not fully vaccinated
* QR check-ins only required for hospitals, aged and disability care facilities, gyms, places of worship, funerals or memorial services, personal services, pubs, small bars, registered clubs, nightclubs, strip clubs, sex on premises, and indoor music festivals with over 1000 people
EXERCISE AND RECREATION
* No person limit in gyms, indoor recreation and sporting facilities
SHOPPING AND PERSONAL SERVICES
* Non-critical retail reopens to all.
* No person limit for personal services including hairdressers, spas, beauty and nail salons, tattoo and massage parlours.
WORKING FROM HOME
* Employers allow staff to work from home at their discretion
* International travellers who are not fully vaccinated still need to quarantine on arrival for 14 days.
VISITING FRIENDS AND FAMILY
* No limit to number of visitors in your home.
* No limit to number of people for outdoor public gatherings.
* All visitors to residents in aged care facilities and disability homes permitted in line with their policies
RESTAURANTS AND HOSPITALITY
* No person limit in hospitality venues.
* Singing and dancing is permitted indoors and outdoors for all
TRAVEL AND TRANSPORT
* Travel between Greater Sydney and regional NSW permitted for all
* Carpooling permitted for all
* Caravan parks and camping grounds open for all
EVENTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
* No person limit for major recreation facilities like stadiums, theme parks and race courses
* No person limit for entertainment facilities like cinemas and theatres
* No person limit for information and education facilities like art galleries, museums and libraries
* No person limit for outdoor public gatherings and recreation
* Music festivals reopen with 20,000 person limit
* Amusement centres and play centres open to all
WEDDINGS AND RELIGIOUS CEREMONIES
* Weddings and funerals permitted with no person limit, eating and drinking allowed while standing and dancing permitted for all.
* Singing and dancing indoors permitted by all.
* Places of worship open to all.
SOURCE: NSW GOVERNMENT
Australian Associated Press