A mosquito coil which was lit and placed on the ground is thought to be behind a Lavington shed fire.
Firefighters were called to the detached garage at a Reid Avenue property about 7am on Thursday.
Firefighters believe the coil set rags alight before taking hold of the garage.
IN OTHER NEWS:
It took those at the scene about five to 10 minutes to extinguish the fire.
Nobody was hurt in the incident and there was no risk to homes.
Firefighters cleared the scene after about 45 minutes.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.