A man has been charged over a stabbing in Rutherglen that left a man with two wounds to his back.
Police were alerted after a 29-year-old man was stabbed twice in the back on Thursday morning.
It's alleged a 22-year-old male stabbed the victim, who is known to him, about 4am.
IN THE NEWS:
- 'Terrifying' messages included photo with 'handgun' and threats to 'kill or harm'
- We're not done yet! The Miles & Macca Show is set to continue
- Animal shelter at wit's end with sad reality of what's to come for 70 abandoned cats
- Voice forums to be held in North East communities
- Ben Reid makes call on his future with Wangaratta Magpies
- Field day friends celebrate the highlights over 60 years at Henty
The incident occurred at a motel.
The 22-year-old man was arrested and interviewed on Thursday.
He has been charged with recklessly causing injury and assault with a weapon.
He has been bailed to appear in court on November 14.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: