Albury firefighters save home after blaze sparked in Lavington kitchen

BT
Updated May 15 2024 - 8:59am, first published 8:54am
Albury firefighters extinguished the Union Road blaze. File photo
Albury firefighters extinguished the Union Road blaze. File photo

Albury firefighters have saved a Lavington house after a fire was sparked in a kitchen.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

$0/

(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

See subscription options

Get the latest Wodonga news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.